Magruder Hospital's Pain Management Clinic diagnoses and treats the following conditions:
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Chronic pelvic pain, including interstitial cystitis
- Shingles pain
If acute or chronic pain is affecting your life, talk with
your physician about Magruder's Pain Management Clinic.
611 Fulton Street, Suite G
Port Clinton, Ohio 43452
Most insurances are accepted, including worker's compensation.