The Magruder Hospital Foundation is presenting its 8th Annual Golfing for the Goal.
Show our community, friends, and neighbors, your company’s commitment to the improvement of healthcare in Ottawa County. Participants will enjoy golfing on the CIC’s Arthur Hills Championship golf course, skill and betting contests. The event begins with a luncheon and concludes with dinner at the CIC.
Mulligans, skill and betting contests, and 50/50 tickets will all be available to purchase the day of the event to help in Magruder’s fundraising effort. In addition, we ask that you consider being a sponsor.
Money raised at the golf outing this year will be given to the Magruder Hospital Foundation to help fund projects at Magruder Hospital.
- WHAT: Four Person Scramble Tournament at the Catawba Island Club
- DATE: Monday, July 14, 2014 - Noon Shot Gun Start
- FORMAT: 18 hole scramble play for four person teams. Ties for the championship in either competition will be decided by a scorecard playoff at the conclusion of play. Teams may be comprised of males and females. Men and women’s tees will be used accordingly.
- EENTRY FEE: $130 per golfer includes: two drink tickets, lunch & dinner, cart and green fees, and prizes. May register as team or individual.
- 11:00am - Registration and lunch times!
- 11:30pm - Edward D. Jones “Money Shot”
- 12:00pm - Tee Off from a shotgun
- 5:00pm - Dinner (guests can attend dinner for an additional $30)