The Magruder Hospital Foundation is hosting its twelfth annual golf classic, “Golfing for the Goal,” Monday, July 23rd at the Catawba Island Club (CIC) golf course. Registration begins at 10:30am with lunch at 11:00 a.m. and a shotgun start at Noon. Dinner and prizes will follow at the CIC. Cost is $135 per person and includes lunch, dinner, two drink tickets, cart and greens fees.
Proceeds from the event benefit a renovation of the surgery waiting room. This renovation will offer an enhanced and comfortable setting for family and friends as they wait for their loved ones.
Edward Jones Investments is sponsoring a "MoneyShot" with a chance to win $100,000 and Baumann Auto Center in Port Clinton is sponsoring a chance to win a new car.
Teams are available on a first come first serve basis for the first 25 teams. For more information on the outing, including sponsor and team registration, call Michele Mueller at 419-734-3131 ext. 3147 or visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/golfing-for-the-goal-tickets-43199006391.
- Four Person Scramble Tournament
- At the Catawba Island Club
- Monday, July 23, 2018 - Noon Shot Gun Start
- Proceeds to benefit Magruder Hospital Foundation.
- Entry Fee: May enter as and individual or team $135 per golfer includes: two drink tickets, lunch & dinner, cart and green fees, and prizes. May register as team or individual.
- 10:30am - Registration
- 11:00am - Lunch
- 11:30pm - Edward Jones Investments “Money Shot”
- 12:00pm - Tee Off from shotgun start
- 5:00pm - Dinner