On Monday, March 19, 2018 at noon, Magruder Hospital will host an educational luncheon in the Conference Center. Katie LaPlant, CFLE, Ohio State University Extension, Family and Consumer Sciences Educator will present “Stop Stressing, Start Living.” Come learn how to identify stress triggers and manage the things that come our way.
- WHAT: Stop Stressing, Start Living
- WHERE: Magruder Hospital Conference Center
- WHEN: Monday, March 19th at 12PM
- WHO: Presented by Katie LaPlant, CFLE
- COST: $6/person for lunch - program is free
- RSVP: Friday, March 16th by noon
This luncheon is part of a monthly education series in the hospital’s conference center, which features a different topic and speaker each month. The luncheon series is open to the public and the cost is $6. The program is free if you do not wish to have lunch.
An RSVP for the March program is required by noon on Friday, March 16, 2018 by calling 419-732-4061.