Concerns About Your Care

If you have a concern about the medical service or treatment you are receiving, you should voice your concern to the employee providing your care.

If the concern is not resolved, request to speak to the supervisor or manager. Voicing a concern or complaint will not affect your care or services.

If you feel the problem has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please call Katie Bacak, Director of Patient and Social Service at 419-734-3131 ext. 3142. Your concern will be handled in a timely manner.

You may also contact:

Ohio Department of Health (800) 342-0553
Peer Review Organization (Medicare patients only) (800) 589-7337
Joint Commission Office of Quality Monitoring (800) 994-6610

Patient Portal
Free Flu Prevention Tips

Recent Posts