Magruder Hospital's Pain Management Clinic diagnoses and treats the following conditions:
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Chronic pelvic pain, including interstitial cystitis
- Shingles pain
If acute or chronic pain is affecting your life, talk with
your physician about Magruder's Pain Management Clinic.
611 Fulton Street, Suite D
Port Clinton, Ohio 43452
In most cases, pain management services are covered by insurance. For more information about the Magruder Hospital Pain Management Clinic, or to schedule an appointment please call 419-732-3972.
Most insurances are accepted, including Workers' Compensation.