Magruder Hospital's Cardiac Service Unit is committed to delivering you the best patient care possible.
Our experts have the knowledge and skills to keep your heart healthy and your mind at ease. At Magruder, we work to ensure that you maintain your quality of life and are able to participate in the events you enjoy with the people you love.
From high-tech diagnostics and testing to prevention and rehab programs, we are here to help you and your heart.
Magruder Cardiac Services Include:
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation: Let us help you decrease the chances of a recurrence of a heart related episode. Your stay may even improve your lifestyle as each program is completely personalized for your unique case.
- Cardiac testing and diagnosing: No matter the problem, we have the latest technology, including EKG, EEG, Echo cardiograms and so much more, to help diagnose and treat the issue.
- Cardiac Clinic: Cardiologists are available at Magruder Hospital to see patients and help identify and treat heart issues.
Cardiac Diagnostic Services
Magruder Hospital has the latest advances in technology, cardiac testing, and diagnosing.
- TEE-transesophageal echocardiogram
- 12 lead holter monitor
- Event monitor
- Treadmill and chemical stress tests
- Nuclear / vascular imaging
- Echo cardiograms
- Venous / arterial ultrasound
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 8 am to Noon, and Thursdays from 8am to 4pm, Cardiologists from Promedica Heart & Vascular Institutes are at Magruder to see patients.
The clinic is located on 1-south and appointments may be scheduled by calling 419-333-9533. Cardiologists are on call 24 hours a day in case of any cardiac emergencies for our patients.
Questions regarding the clinic may be directed to 419-734-3131 ext. 3355.