Magruder Hospital’s Imaging Department offers technology that rivals some larger hospitals. With excellent staff, scheduling and technology close to home, why would you go anywhere else?
All images are acquired digitally. Our Picture Archiving & Communications System (PACS) stores images electronically, making your digital images electronically available to your physician. You can even request a copy of your images on CD.
Imaging Services Offered
- CT Scanning is used to detect images that cannot be seen on an x-ray.
- Digital Fluoroscopy is a type of x-ray used to look at tissues and deep body structure.
- 3D Mammography with Computer Aided Detection is used for the early detection of breast cancer.
- General Diagnostic Radiology (x-ray) is available to look at bones and determine if there is a fracture.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is used to obtain detailed images of body structures to detect disease and abnormalities.
- Nuclear Medicine is used to assess organ and tissue function and structure by using small amounts of radiopharmaceuticals.
- Osteoporosis DEXA Scanning is used to determine the health of your bones and your risk for fracture.
- Positron Emission Tomography/CT (PET) is used to look at cell function and location of disease.
- Routine EEG looks at electrical activity in the brain to determine change in brain activity.
- Ultrasonography is imaging used to show the size, shape and consistency of soft tissue and organs.
- Routine ECG
- Stress ECG
- Vascular Imaging and Doppler
Whatever the test, staff is available to explain how the procedure will go as well as any preparation you may need to complete beforehand.
When your test is complete, it is reviewed by the Radiologist who provides the results to the physician who ordered your procedure.
For information about scheduling a test, please call Magruder's Centralized Schedulding at 419-301-4330.
Magruder's imaging department is staffed by registered radiologic technologists and Radiologists who are board certified in the interpretation of diagnostic images.
Mammography Certification by the American College of Radiology shows this department's overall commitment to quality. Operating under Federal MQSA standards of compliance assures safe and reliable digital mammography in the Women's Center. All state registrations and licenses are maintained by the department further representing a safe approach to radiation exposure.