The focus of our occupational health team is to help keep the workforce in our area healthy and productive. Instead of sending employees out of town for services like required screenings, return to work, or BWC management, send them to Magruder Occupational Health, 615 Fulton Street, inside Magruder’s Urgent Care.
Services we provide include:
- Bureau of Worker’s Compensation initial injury care and follow up
- DOT/T-8 Physicals/Merchant Marine physicals
- OSHA surveillance exams
- Post offer physicals
- Return to Work and Fit For Duty exams
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Urine drug screens and breath alcohol testing
- Sports Physical on a walk-in basis
Patients will be seen from 9:30am - 8:30pm 7 days a week, excluding Christmas, New Year’s Day and Thanksgiving. We encourage appointments but walk-ins are welcome.
For more information on how occupational health at Magruder can take the worry out of your employee health care needs, contact Magruder Occupational Health at 419-732-4017.