Pain Management Clinic
Magruder Hospital's Pain Management Clinic diagnoses and treats the following conditions:
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Chronic pelvic pain, including interstitial cystitis
- Shingles pain
OUR BALANCED APPROACH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
We collaborate with providers in the healthcare system to seamlessly refer patients to additional hospital services, such as physical therapy and occupational therapy.
INTERVENTIONAL PAIN PROCEDURES
Implemented after conservative therapies, when appropriate.
Most common procedures include epidural steroid injections, medical branch blocks, radiofrequency ablations, trigger-point injections, and nerve blocks.
Non-Steriod Anti-Inflamatory Drugs (NSAIDS) and Adjunctive Medications (per CDC Guidelines).
Conservative medication management that follows CDC Guidelines and Ohio law
If acute or chronic pain is limiting your daily life activities, talk with your physician about Magruder's Pain Management Clinic.
611 Fulton Street, Suite D
Port Clinton, Ohio 43452
In most cases, pain management services are covered by insurance, including Worker's Compensation.