Dr. Kevin Sneider and Dr. Molly Judge both offer Podiatry services at Magruder and are available to treat conditions such as:
- Foot pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Diabetic foot issues
- Achilles tendonitis or rupture
- Foot and ankle arthritis
- Corns, calluses, and blisters
- Dry and cracked heel
- Heel spurs
- Thickened and ingrown or infected toenails
- Foot and ankle fractures and sprains
- Skin growths
- Surgical correction of foot and ankle deformities
Your podiatrist can help with orthotics, treatment for pain, removing ingrown toenails or parts of corns or calluses, as well as using cryotherapy equipment to freeze of plantar warts. They may also suggest physical therapy, prescribe medication or order lab tests or x-rays. They often work closely with other physicians when a problem affects your feet or lower legs.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Sneider, please call 419-734-3338.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Judge, please call 419-734-2618.