Magruder Hospital Urgent Care in Port Clinton
Services provided by Magruder Hospital Urgent Care
- Non-life threatening illnesses such as strep throat, ear infections, colds, and the flu.
- Minor injuries such as sprains, minor bumps, burns, abrasions, and cuts.
- Annual sport and school physicals during regular business hours. No appointment is required and the cost is $30 due at the time of service. Be sure to bring your school form with you.
- Pediatric care for children experiencing common illnesses such as infections, rashes, and flu symptoms.
- In-house labwork and x-ray services from the Magruder Hospital staff.
- BWC Services
- BWC initial injury and follow-up care
- DOT/T-8 physicals/Merchant Marine physicals
- OSHA surveillance exams
- Post office physicals
- Return to work and fit for duty exams
To contact the Urgent Care, please call 419-732-4017.
Benefits of Magruder Hospital Urgent Care
Located on the main campus in Port Clinton, Magruder’s Urgent Care is near the hospital’s ER, so if a higher level of care is needed, you don’t have to travel to another location. The hospital pharmacy is located two doors down from Urgent Care, allowing prescriptions to be filled quickly. Most insurances are accepted.
Urgent Care Hours
9:30am - 8:30 pm daily
(Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's days)