After years of hard work and dedication, raising children, being active within the community, maturing gracefully, and planning for retirement, it's time to take advantage of Magruder Hospital's VIP club!
Magruder respects the seniors in our community which is why we offer a hospital-based membership club where seniors 60 years old and older receive discounts on goods and services.
With your membership, here's what you'll receive
- A copy of our quarterly newsletter which features articles on hospital happenings, VIP events & various wellness topics
- Discounts at the Magruder Hospital Gift Shop (10%). Inside the gift shop there is always a wide variety of unique gifts and seasonal items including flowers by Mary's Blossom Shoppe, jewelry, stuffed animals and baby gifts, cards, books, candles, religious/inspirational items, candies and snacks, and much, much more.
- Discounts at the Fulton Street Cafe and Coffee Shop (10%)
- Monthly luncheon program that offers question and answer sessions with area physicians, health care specialists, dietitians and various other professionals
- Free notary services available on an appointment basis
- Socializing with friends and neighbors
- Annual Medicare update program
- Periodic special events such as potluck/cookout at East Harbor State Park
- VIP Trips: The group plans one-day and multi-day trips each year.
- Notification of special events such as Senior Day at Camp Perry, Putt Putt & Pizza and AARP Driver Safety Classes
- VIP members also receive early notification, whenever possible, for public health clinics and screenings such as Flu Shots and Colorectal Cancer Screenings.
For more information please contact the VIP phone line at 419-734-3131 ext. 3147.
Once enrolled, each senior will be issued a membership card which can be presented at any of the above locations.
Click Here to Download Information and the Enrollment Application for the Magruder VIP Club »